NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Open to legal residents of all 50 United States and Washington, D.C., who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry and are Kum & Go &Rewards members. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 am Central Time (“CT”) on April 1 2023 and, the Sweepstakes Period ends at 11:59:59 pm CT on April 30 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Uptime Energy, Inc. (“Supplier,” or “Sponsor”). Kum & Go, L.C. (“Kum & Go”) is in no way a sponsor of this Sweepstakes. Participating vendors’ names, logos, and/or materials are used for the purposes of promotion and/or prize descriptions only, and such use is not intended to suggest or imply sponsorship of the Sweepstakes. By participating, participants agree to these Official Rules, the Kum & Go &Rewards Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
1. How to Enter: In order for an entrant to submit a valid Sweepstakes entry, entrants must do one of the following: (1) entrants must purchase two (2) or more 12oz bottles of Uptime in one single transaction using Kum & Go &Rewards program to automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes during the month of March (the “Qualifying Purchase”) or (2) submit an entry by submitting a hand written letter via U.S. mail including the entrant’s first and last name, date of birth, mailing address, email address and daytime telephone number in a hand-addressed envelope to the following address: Uptime Kum & Go Sweepstakes, 8000 Woodley Avenue, Van Nuys, CA 91406. Each entry must be mailed separately, be postmarked on or before May 1, 2023, and received no later than May 8, 2023, to be eligible for the Sweepstakes drawing. Limit one (1) entry per envelope. Limit one (1) entry per person per day (based on postmark date), regardless of entry method. No mechanically reproduced mailed entries permitted. Not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, postage-due, misdirected entries, or entries not received in time for the random drawing. Also, a Kum & Go &Rewards account can be associated with only one entrant. Kum & Go &Rewards membership is free to join. Automated means of entry and/or use of third-party websites to enter or other attempts to manipulate the Sweepstakes results are prohibited. All attempts at entry except as explicitly contemplated by these rules are null and void.
2. Prizes and Approximate/Actual Retail Value (“ARV”): Daily Prize ARV = $72.98, Grand Prize 1st Place = $500, Grand Prize 2nd Place = $300.00, Grand Prize 3rd Place = $100.00, Grand Prize 4th Place = $50.00, Grand Prize 5th Place = 50.00
3. Winner Selection: The Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about May 15, 2023 from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Administrator, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the drawing. Sponsor will notify potential prize winners by email within thirty (30) days of the applicable drawing date.
4. Odds: The estimated odds of winning a First Prize or the Grand Prize during the Sweepstakes Period depend on the number of eligible entries received/postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. Prize Restrictions: No cash redemptions. No transfer of First Prizes or Grand Prize permitted. No substitutions, except Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. All costs not specifically stated herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of a First Prize or Grand Prize winner. Potential First Prize and Grand Prize winners (or parent/legal guardian if a minor in his/her state of residence “minor”) will have three (3) days from the date of the prize notification to confirm eligibility and provide a valid mailing address or the prize may be forfeited. Failure to reach a potential winner within said time or return of prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s designated agents, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
6. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of all 50 US States and Washington, D.C. who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry are Kum & Go &Rewards members. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Uptime Energy, Inc. Kum & Go, L.C., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win.
8. Limitation of Liability: Uptime Energy, Inc. and Kum & Go are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Uptime Energy, Inc. and Kum & Go do not assume any responsibility for any technical problems in conjunction with transmission or receipt of entry including faulty electronic data transmission, traffic congestion on the Internet or on any website, hardware or software, equipment failure or malfunction, or other online communications problems. Uptime Energy, Inc. and Kum & Go are not responsible for any damage or losses of any kind that may be sustained to participants or any other person resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes. Uptime Energy, Inc. and Kum & Go reserve the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or other issues compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by Uptime Energy, Inc. and Kum & Go at their sole discretion. By participating in this Sweepstakes and accepting a First Prize/Grand Prize, the First Prize/Grand Prize winner agrees that Uptime Energy, Inc. and Kum & Go and their subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, media partners and promotion agencies shall not be liable for any loss, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from the First Prize/Grand Prize winner’s Sweepstakes participation, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse, of the First Prize/Grand Prize or Uptime Energy, Inc. and Kum & Go’s use or promotion of the information or likeness of the First Prize/Grand Prize winner for marketing, social networking, or business purposes, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, privacy or defamation.
9. Arbitration/Choice of Law: Entrants agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winners shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorney’s fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Uptime Energy, Inc. and Kum & Go in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Iowa, without regard to conflicts of law principles or rules, and all proceedings shall take place in Des Moines.
10. Winners List: To receive a winners list by email, please send an email to: email@example.com
11. Sweepstakes Sponsor: Uptime Energy, Inc.